This patch release has several unrelated changes, mainly to polish things and fix some minor problems. Please see the details below.
- Changed – Update jQuery library in Dashboard UI to version 3.7.1.
Changed – Mark all types in Hangfire.Annotations with
- Changed – Change state card colors for the Awaiting state to match the Scheduled state.
Fixed – Exception when deserializing an instance of the
AutomaticRetryAttributeclass from JSON.
- Fixed – Add serialization-related constructors for all the exception classes.
- Fixed – Use invariant culture or ordinal comparisons for internal strings.
- Fixed – Use invariant culture when formatting key names for metrics.
Fixed – Use
CurrentUICulturewhen displaying time.
- Project – Enable running static analysis by Coverity Scan weekly.
- Project – Enable mandatory static analysis by the Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.NetAnalyzers package.
- Project – Change MSBuild path when building using newer .NET SDKs for Razor views.
- Fixed – Exception in Dashboard UI when schema version is not present in a database.
DbCommandresource leak when releasing a lock detected by static analysis.
- Fixed – Don’t add SQL Server-related metrics multiple times in Dashboard UI.
- Fixed – Include assembly information to the Hangfire.NetCore assembly.