Maintenance release that bumps dependencies in Dashboard UI to the latest patch versions, fixes exception when trying to add a continuation for an already expired job when using Hangfire.SqlServer and contains other minor tweaks.
- Changed – Upgrade Bootstrap from 3.3.7 to version 3.4.1 in Dashboard UI.
- Changed – Upgrade Chart.js from 2.7.3 to version 2.9.4 in Dashboard UI.
- Changed – Upgrade jQuery from 2.2.4 to version 3.6.0 in Dashboard UI.
- Fixed – Check background job existence before adding a continuation id to job parameters.
Fixed – Incorrect validation for the
HeartbeatIntervaloption (by @GitHubPang).
- Fixed – Use better stacking for succeeded/failed charts in the Dashboard UI.
- Fixed – Move explicit styles to CSS to fix possible CSP errors in Dashboard UI.
- Fixed – Reset default sync auth filter when async one is specified in Dashboard UI.
Fixed – Avoid any blocked rows when removing inactive servers from the
Hangfire.NetCore and Hangfire.AspNetCore
Added – More overloads for the
AddHangfireServerextension method in .NET Core.
UseHangfireServermethod for targets where
AddHangfireServerone is available.