This release bumps package versions referenced by Dashboard UI and fixes a possible reason for non-disposed
SqlConnection instances in Hangfire.SqlServer storage when distributed lock release throws an exception (possible when using
DisableConcurrentExecution filter with long-running jobs).
- Changed – Upgrade jQuery from 2.1.4 to 2.2.4 in Dashboard UI.
- Changed – Upgrade Bootstrap from 3.3.5 to 3.3.7 in Dashboard UI.
- Changed – Upgrade Moment.js to 2.29.1 in Dashboard UI.
- Project – Update RazorGenerator.MsBuild package from 2.4.7 to version 2.5.0.
- Project – Update 7-Zip.CommandLine package from 9.20.0 to version 18.1.0.
- Fixed – Ensure connection is disposed immediately when exception is thrown during lock release.
Fixed – “A network-related or instance-specific error” when using
DisableConcurrentExecutionfor long-running jobs.