This is a maintenance release that fixes some connectivity problems that may occur in corner cases, such as cluster fail-over and connection timeouts.
- Changed – Determine cluster fail-over events much faster when listening for a new background job.
- Fixed – “No connection available” errors when connecting to Redis cluster after problems with network.
- Fixed – Infinite timeouts are used when connecting to Redis possibly blocking threads.
- Fixed – Ensure sockets are closed when there was an exception during multiplexer shutdown.
- Fixed – Possible data race when determining whether connection is still active during subscription-based fetch.