These versions contain important fixes for Redis-based job storage implementation, including better handling of fail-over events in clustered environments, reduced number of timeout exceptions and better reliability for distributed locks.
- Fixed – Avoid using thread pool while reading responses from Redis almost everywhere.
- Fixed – Almost all reasons for timeout exceptions when thread pool contention is high.
Fixed – Possible reasons for timeouts in
- Fixed – Decrease reconnect time by using millisecond-based retry delays.
- Fixed – Subscribe command now goes to the correct server even after manual fail-over.
Fixed – Proper
- Fixed – Automatically release all non-disposed locks when connection is closing.
- Fixed – Protect distributed locks from being disposed multiple times.
Fixed – Don’t leak server contexts in static
Fixed – Use endpoint address family instead of hard-coded