New version contains important changes for Hangfire.SqlServer package, fixing a possible
DbConnection leak after a database was taken offline and reducing the database load when sub-second polling interval is used. There are also some minor improvements for the Dashboard UI.
- Fixed – Additional Chinese translation for Dashboard UI (by @brookqin).
Fixed – Added
nullchecks for expired failed jobs in Dashboard UI (by @ppkale1995-cimpress).
- Fixed – Add word break to definition lists for state cards in Dashboard UI.
- Fixed – Render long recurring job identifiers correctly in Dashboard UI.
Changed – Implement long polling fetch for sub-second polling delays without
Fixed – Don’t leak
DbConnectioninstance when an exception occurs during its opening.
- Fixed – Can not obtain connection from the pool exception after database was offline.
- Fixed – High number of waits in SQL Server when Hangfire Servers are idle.