This is a maintenance release that contains useful enhancements for Dashboard UI, support for command batching even in .NET Core when using System.Data.SqlClient 4.7.0 and higher,
support for the Microsoft.Data.SqlClient package in Hangfire.SqlServer (postponed to 1.7.8) and other minor changes.
- Changed – Produce a trace log message with details when updating a recurring job.
Changed – Return early from
CoreBackgroundJobFactory.Createwhen storage returns
Project – Minor changes for the
Readme.mdfile (by @231293).
Project – Add
netcoreapp3.0target framework for Hangfire.Core.Tests.
Project – Add support for MSBuild 15.0 (VS 2019) when building
- Added – Allow modification of the Dashboard UI title (by @tbertenshaw).
- Added – Support for HTML tags on the Dashboard UI title (by @caioproiete).
- Added – Buttons for 1,000 and 5,000 items per page in dashboard.
- Added – Links to previous/next pages to the top of the dashboard page.
Changed – Expose the
RazorPage.Contextproperty as a public member.
- Fixed – Supplementary Chinese translation (by @mccj).
- Fixed – Don’t update real-time chart when too much time passed since the last update.
Added – Add support for Microsoft.Data.SqlClient package when using custom connection factory.
Added – Add
UseFineGrainedLocksoption to avoid deadlocks in some theoretical cases.
Added – Add missing overload for
UseSqlServerStoragewith connection factory parameter only.
- Added – Expose the SqlServerObjectsInstaller.GetInstallScript method (by @altso).
- Fixed – Make command batching working on .NET Core when using System.Data.SqlClient 4.7.0 and higher.
Fixed – Permit dash characters (
-) in schema names (by @kendaleiv).
- Fixed – Escape square bracket characters in schema names.
Project – Add support for
netcoreapp3.0target in Hangfire.SqlServer.Tests.
- Project – Take schema name from constant in Hangfire.SqlServer.Tests (by @kendaleiv).
- Project – Make Hangfire.SqlServer.Tests work on Linux in Travis CI environment.
Fixed – Add missing
AddHangfireServermethod for .NET Framework 4.6.1 and higher (by @danstur).