This is yet another maintenance release that fixes a bunch of non-critical bugs in
Fixed – Unexpected
DateTime?serialization issues in background job arguments (by @plaisted).
DistributedLockTimeoutExceptionin some background processes now logged with “DEBUG” level instead of “ERROR”.
ElmahLogProviderto show errors when using SQL log (by @francnuec).
- Fixed – Last execution field isn’t shown on recurring jobs page, when background job has already expired.
Hangfire.SqlServerassembly doesn’t include version in the
- Fixed – Lower the number of requests, when trying to acquire a distributed lock.
Fixed – Problems with continuations and batch continuations, when using existing
- Fixed – Distributed locks were silently released, when passing explicit closed connection to a storage.
KeyNotFoundExceptionerrors on various dashboard pages don’t appear anymore (by @benjymous).
- Fixed – “Cannot release the application lock because it is not currently held” exceptions, when connection was closed.
- Fixed – Allow to use zero timeout for SQL Server-based distributed locks.