This release contains a bunch of fixes for batches, and is recommended for anyone who use them. Batches now always created in a correct state (Started, Completed or Succeeded), depending of state of its jobs. This is the most important change that fixes weird problems with batches that hanging forever.
- Fixed – Batches were hanging indefinitely in a started state, when using continuations for finished jobs.
- Fixed – Batches are always created in a correct state, even if its jobs were already finished.
- Fixed – “continuation” set key now correctly expiring, when parent batch already finished.
- Fixed – Don’t serialize immutable properties of a batch state.
- Fixed – Add more descriptive messages for continuation state change reasons.
- Fixed – Do not expire empty “pending” and “processing” sets on final state transitions.