This is a correcting release that fixes a couple of problems, including exception when using Serilog (appeared in 1.6.0), wrong CRON format strings for intervals, and ones that relate to the .NET Core platform. They were revealed by adding support to continuously run unit tests on Windows, Linux and OS X for the .NET Core using AppVeyor and Travis CI.
- Added – Automatic unit tests execution for .NET Core on Windows, Linux and OS X using AppVeyor and Travis CI.
DateTimedeserialization issues on .NET Core platform.
- Fixed – Fixed UI command behaviour, buttons can only be pressed once per command (@mahoneyj2).
TypeInitializationExceptionwhen using Serilog appeared in version 1.6.0.
- Fixed – Cron format strings for intervals are specified correctly now (@stevetsang).
NullReferenceon Job Details page when background job has null value for
- Fixed – Don’t skip symbols when publishing NuGet packages.
- Fixed – Use GUID identifier when can’t determine the host name.
Fixed – Add missing
GetHttpContextextension method for the .NET Core platform (#613).
Please see the corresponding release on GitHub for linked issues/PRs.