This pre-release contains a lot of new features of an upcoming Hangfire 1.4.0 – continuations, time zone support for recurring jobs, new dashboard ui, new configuration classes.
Added – Job continuations, please see new
Added – Time zone support for recurring jobs using
Added – Single place for global configuration, please see
- Added – Made configurable the ‘Back to Site’ path in the dashboard (by @ysasaki1985).
- Added – Ability to plug in custom dashboard pages and modify navigation.
- Added – Ability to add custom metrics to the Home page in Dashboard.
- Added – Test coverage badge from Coveralls application.
- Added – Dedicated page for retrying jobs to distinguish them from other scheduled jobs.
- Added – Show expiration time on Job Details page.
Added – More methods for build-in storage through
- Added – Paging support for Recurring Jobs page.
Added – New OWIN’s
- Changed – New look and feel for Dashboard. New navigation, less colors, more accents.
Changed – Determine job type of a current object when
- Changed – Making Product Version and File Version on the dll match the Assembly Version (by @fire-eagle).
- Changed – Use different log level for exceptions occured within automatic retry wrapper.
- Fixed – Recurring Page throws exception from CronExpressionDescriptor library.
- Added – Make the expiration check interval configurable (by @travisblakeney).
Changed – Automatically aggregate records in
- Changed – Add indexes to prevent blocking rows by Expiration Manager.
Changed – Remove the
with tablockhint from the expiration cleanup (by @travisblakeney).
Changed – Speed up
GetCountmethod with native implementation.
- Fixed – Incorrect order of fetching when multiple queues used.
Added – Allow a URI to be used for